To ensure reliability, availability and stability of applications, enterprises must focus on quality assurance – as they say - Quality is a planned and concerted effort; not an afterthought.Impulsar’s Testing Center of Excellence (CoE) solution is a robust framework that enables enterprises to establish strong quality processes. It leverages tools, techniques and methodologies to deliver near-zero-defect applications to clients. Through our vast experience in conceptualization and executing small-large sized Testing COEs from their very inception to maturity, we completely understand what it takes to build and sustain a matured Total Quality Model (TQM). We partner with our customers and perform a thorough Test Maturity Analysis, in order to suggest a roadmap to a TQM. The Domain Led Test Methodology (DLTM) used is driven by Cost Of Quality (COQ) framework to maximize ROI and the defects detection during early stages of STLC. We use a Top-Down model with focus on Business Process Testing to assure a 100% Test Coverage. Through our continuous interactions with global thought leaders in QA, we ensure best-in-class Test Methodologies across both Functional and Non Functional Testing.
Key highlights of our Services:
- Cost of Quality driven Test Methodology to maximize Test Coverage and Defects Detection at early stages in the STLC
- Metrics based Test Management to ensure repeatability and maximized ROI
- Domain Centric Test Utility Model with focus on Outcome based pricing
- Test Process Standardization driven by Frameworks and Tools
Core Business Value Generated:
- Maximize ROI from software testing through consolidation and standardization
- Minimize production support costs by ensuring fewer defects leak into production. Reduction of up to 25% in Cost Of Quality through Early Defect Detection
- Deliver higher customer satisfaction and employee engagement with improved quality of software
- Minimize time to market for new functionality. Improvement of up to 20% in Time to Market through maximized Test Automation
- Optimum Test Execution Productivity. 100% Test Coverage
Impulsar’s Test Consulting Services are focused on creating value driven solutions for our customers. While software testing is becoming more streamlined to cut on extra cost and ensuring superior quality, we believe there is lot of scope for creation of value driven solutions which will decrease cost while ensuring improvement in quality. Impulsar’s Test Consultancy Services are focused on
- Test Process Assessment and Improvement
- Test Automation Strategies
- V&V Process Definition and Implementation
- Tool Evaluation
• Functional and Non-Functional Testing – Impulsar’s team conducts System Functional testing with a perspective of testing the integrated system against the functional and non- requirements and specifications.
• Regression Testing – Our comprehensive regression test suits prepared with the backing of our domain focused approach will ensure that that any enhancements, fixes, configuration changes, upgrades etc have not affected the functioning of those part of the system that have not changed
• System Integration Testing – Ensures a seamless integration of the product/ application with up/ downstream systems, target platform and infrastructure
• User Acceptance Testing – We ensure that the end customers are satisfied
Specialized Testing Services
• Performance Engineering – Impulsar’s Performance Engineering Services involves achieving and maintaining customer’s requirements such as Responsiveness, Scalability, Reliability & High Availability.
• Mobility Testing – Our mobility testing scope spans across application as well as device configuration testing. This includes not only testing on various Operating system but also across plethora of devices including smart phones, e-readers, tablets, PDAs, notebooks as some of the major categories.
With these evolving devices and underlying technology, we strive to bring in our specialized test and domain knowledge to test applications and content on devices. Our frameworks empower us to extend additional test coverage for applications built with latest mobile and web technologies.
• Testing in Cloud – We work with various cloud offerings and augment cloud to improve our test efficiency and productivity
• Regulatory and Compliance Testing - Re-usable scenarios and Tools for Compliance Testing on specific domains